Sunday, January 22, 2012

Miss Denning's BD Classroom

Hello Everyone!  It has been a while since I have updated my blog and so far this has been a crazy year full of learning experiences, ups, and downs.  I am in my first year of teaching at Northeast Elementary School in Glenwood, Iowa.  I have nine wonderful kiddos on my roster and have really enjoyed getting to know them throughout the school year.  I currently serve 4 kindergarteners, 3 first graders, and 2 second graders.  They definitely keep me on my toes!  All of them are able to spend the majority of their day in their general education classrooms.  Some of them come to me for academics, social skills, or to check in throughout the day.  I also see them when they are sturggling with compliance and behavior in the classroom and need a place to cool off and get back on track.  I learn something new each day and hope that my students do too!

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    As the one that goes behind the Ted E. Bear Hollow website to look at how the site is performing let me say "thank you" for placing the Ted E. Bear Hollow link on your blog. Every link placed matters and refers individuals to the Ted E. Bear Hollow page. From the Ted E. Bear Hollow team, let me say "thank you" for making a difference.
    Respectfully,
    Andrew S. Dungan
    Development Coordinator
    Ted E. Bear Hollow

    ReplyDelete